Custom Embroidery in Miami!
Any color, any size, unlimited quantities!
- No digitizing charge on orders of 12 or more Polos* (Some restrictions may apply)
- Miami Printing and Web Designs guarantee some of the quickest turnaround embroidery in Miami, delivering orders 7 to 10 business days after they’re received.
- We use some of the most sophisticated embroidery equipment available in Miami.
- We use 15-Head Embroidery Machines, Capable of Using 15 Colors of Thread.
- We provide you with the finest screen printing and most precise images possible.
- Polos, Hoodies, Jackets, Caps, Bags, Towels, etc.
- Personalized Apparel and Accessories Great for Gifts.
- Embroidered Uniforms & Customized Sportswear
Are you serious about branding your Business? Give us a call today, branding is our thing!
If you work with Miami Printing and Web Designs, there is no $35 logo digitizing fee*.Embroidery digitizing is the process of converting existing artwork like a company logo or team emblem into a stitch file that an embroidery machine can sew onto a garment. Before any design can be embroidered, it must be digitized. Digitizing is a complex process that is both art and science. This is where our expertise and craftsmanship come into play. Our fully staffed Embroidery department has a collective decade's worth of experience to help you create a flawless product.
*Applies to orders of 12 or more polos, when the polos are supplied by MPWD.
Miami Printing and Web Designs modern embroidery machines are computer controlled and specifically engineered for embroidery. Industrial and commercial embroidery machines and combination sewing-embroidery machines have a hopping on framing system that holds the framed area of fabric taut under the sewing needle and moves it automatically to create a design from a pre-programmed digital embroidery pattern.
Depending on its capabilities, the machine will require varying degrees of user input to read and sew embroidery designs. MPWD multi-needle industrial embroidery machines are generally threaded prior to running the design and do not require re-threading. Our machines require the user to input the correct color change sequence before beginning to embroider your polos. They trim and change colors automatically.
Our embroidery machine has 6 head, each of which can sew the same design onto a separate garment concurrently. A head is usually capable of producing many special fabric effects, including Satin Stitch embroidery, Chain Stitch embroidery, Sequins, Appliqueé, and Cutwork.
Miami Printing and Web Designs uses ISACORD 100% polyester machine embroidery thread, Polyneon is constructed of a specially developed raw material which eliminates looping, puckering and virtually all thread breaks. Suitable for almost any uniform embroidered application, Polyneon’s unique formula makes this thread extremely durable and smooth running. Vibrant colors are glossy, shiny, as well as resistant to chlorine bleach, making Polyneon the ideal thread for embroidering on uniforms, safety garments and commercial linens.
Give us a call and we will help you with your polo embroidery in Miami.